Quantcast

FlisKits Rocks!!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

mkmilion

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2009
Messages
414
Reaction score
2
I writing to congratulate FlisKits on its excellent customer service. My g/f ordered me a Deuce's Wild! on last Friday night and received it Monday morning. This is the fastest delivery time she or I have ever experienced. She also mentioned the personalized email indicating shipment.
I'm impressed even though I actually didn't purchase the kit. (I wonder who got the kit?) lol.
Anyways I would like to state, due to the professional and personalized service, I will be ordering from Fliskits in the near future.
This proves that customer service can indirectly touch people. Keep up the good work!!!


Severely satisflied second-hand customer,
Ed
 

astronboy

Well-Known Member
Joined
Sep 11, 2002
Messages
2,437
Reaction score
0
Your girl ordered a rocket for you? Now THAT's a keeper!! ;)
 

TheRadiator

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jul 6, 2003
Messages
906
Reaction score
0
No kidding your g/f is a keeper. When I buy a rocket for myself, my wife just rolls her eyes. I too will vouch for Jim's speed of service and all around quality product. BTW, I've been eyeballing a few more kits Jim. Unfortunately, with all of the quality offerings, it makes decision difficult! :p
 

jflis

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2009
Messages
15,353
Reaction score
34
Originally posted by TheRadiator
No kidding your g/f is a keeper. When I buy a rocket for myself, my wife just rolls her eyes. I too will vouch for Jim's speed of service and all around quality product. BTW, I've been eyeballing a few more kits Jim. Unfortunately, with all of the quality offerings, it makes decision difficult! :p
That's why we have the FlisFleets... :D

Makes it easy!

Well, easy from a *decision* point of view... :p
 

eugenefl

Well-Known Member
Joined
Apr 22, 2009
Messages
4,344
Reaction score
6
Originally posted by mkmilion
I writing to congratulate FlisKits on its excellent customer service. My g/f ordered me a Deuce's Wild! on last Friday night and received it Monday morning. This is the fastest delivery time she or I have ever experienced. She also mentioned the personalized email indicating shipment.
I'm impressed even though I actually didn't purchase the kit. (I wonder who got the kit?) lol.
Anyways I would like to state, due to the professional and personalized service, I will be ordering from Fliskits in the near future.
This proves that customer service can indirectly touch people. Keep up the good work!!!


Severely satisflied second-hand customer,
Ed
FlisKits is run by a great guy - Jim Flis! If ever you have the opportunity to meet him at a local event, be sure to go up and introduce yourself. Some of us all the way down here in Florida were fortunate enough to have Jim visit us for the kickoff of the Tour de Deuce. I think the most positive characteristic of FlisKits is the personal touch. The service is just as friendly as a day out flying rockets with Jim!
 

BlueNinja

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2009
Messages
2,690
Reaction score
1
I (kind of) met him at NARAM. I was looking for a parachute and got a parachute kit from fom courtesy of fliskits. A good first impression.
 

TheRadiator

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jul 6, 2003
Messages
906
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by jflis
That's why we have the FlisFleets... :D

Makes it easy!

Well, easy from a *decision* point of view... :p
I'm glad you put that in there. The wallet takes a pounding as it is. My wife says rocketry is a bad habit of mine. However, it's healthier and much cheaper than smoking! (Unless you fly HPR!) :D :D
 
Top