Fliskits in Uzbekistan

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

n3tjm

Papa Elf
Reaction score
Yulya sent me these pictures this morning. She built them yesterday :).
Built_Rockets_2.jpg

The Deuces Wild was a gift I sent her for her 21st birthday. The Triskelion was for her 22nd birthday :). I sent a CD with her Tri that had a video documentary of how to build it. I see it helped :) She even was able to build the DW. And she did it all by herself :).

edit: I also sent her those two snowmen ;)

It looks like she did a nice job on both builds. Motor availability?

Nuts to motor availability!

I think it is time for a plane ticket!

"I wonder how hard it would be to get ESTES motors through security?"

Motor availability: none. If I ever visit here, I may cook something up if I can find the right ingredients ;).

Very exciting :) She did an incredible job, this being her first such build. Now, did she *enjoy* the build??? Or was she just satisfying her man?? :D

You should have her start her own model rocket company with motors and all, they they don't have to worry about import rules!

She said she enjoyed it :). She said it was an adventure. She wanted to do it all by herself, and she did :). She cut her finger... but she is ok. That is the sign of a true rocketeer! ;)

Originally posted by jflis
You should have her start her own model rocket company with motors and all, they they don't have to worry about import rules!

Hmmmm.... Maybe I should move there... and help her start that company ;).

You know, I could tell a woman lived there just from the shine on the tabletop. 8)

..does she plan to paint them anytime soon ? If so, and more importantly, could we perhaps see the first Dueces Wild Floral print rocket ? ..can anyone say. ...
Daisies !

Hmm, this also begs the question, could we be seeing the birth of the Daisy Duke Dueces Wild ?

All with tongue in cheek..8)

Great news N3 - please tell her congrats on a great job !

Cheers,

Back