Flightsketch?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aa1961

Reaction score
Ordered rocket never got any confirmation of shipping and no reply to my emails. PayPal refunded me.

I placed an order for a Loki plugged forward closure yesterday. Got conformation. No Problems. Ordered some Loki reloads about seven weeks ago, got them no problem.

It's too bad that these altimeters aren't open source for both hardware and software.

I realize that they were made to provide income but if they aren't going to ever be sold again ever,
Or at least before we all old-timers croak, a person could get the pcbs made, load the firmware and use the app.

Or sell the IP and let somebody else make them.

Just a thought.

Their SST sounded super interesting.. still shows beta stage. Wish they'd set up their order page with a direct link to the manufacturer of the board.. problem is I'm sure we would have to buy in bulk.. but at least we could do a bulk TRF buy or club buys etc..

Or if he is reaching a part of life where he needs to hang it up, find someone to hand it off to.
He's a young guy with a young family and a full time job that has really eaten up most of his time with the remainder going to family (what I had heard as he is local to me). I saw him back this winter at a club launch and he had said he was just beyond busy. Major bummer as that was a great local resource for me. He ordered motors for me all the time before his availability went to zero.

He's a young guy with a young family and a full time job that has really eaten up most of his time with the remainder going to family (what I had heard as he is local to me). I saw him back this winter at a club launch and he had said he was just beyond busy. Major bummer as that was a great local resource for me. He ordered motors for me all the time before his availability went to zero.
Thanks for the nearby neighbor info. I feel for the guy, I'm like every other retiree wondering how the dickens I had 55 hrs a week to work and commute! Young guy, young family? Been there, done that, raised 5... And they come first. But gee whiz, he has a very good product...

Well, when I last heard from him he said he was "good busy". But as Tom says, it's such a great product. I wish there was some way I could help but I'm literally clear across the country from him.

I'm another one of those retired guys...

Back