Finally finished the Micro Eiffel Tower

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Micromeister

Micro Craftman/ClusterNut
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Been a busy couple months, but got around to finishing a model I started last fall.
Not an original someone else designed it some time back, I went looking for the micromaxer's name... I'll look it up and post it when I run across it again.
This was a fun to build cardstock overnight type model. All cardstock and paper construction with titebond-III glue, along with a little epoxy to attach the beading wire to the 1/4" hardwood dowel nose plug.
I've modifed this one to have a rear T3 (.375") motor mount 3" section with a T2+ rear ejection pod attached to 30" of .015"dia x 49 strand beading stainless wire shock cord with 12" x 1/2" teflon streamer.
As with most of the micros I'm still not catching the models coming off the launcher even in burst mode on my digital camera. I'll try again at the July sport launch. flys nice and straight to about 25-30 feet on MM-II motors (Very Draggy)
This is the first in a series of "flying Landmarks" to come:D

mm 314a-sm_eiffel tower (90dpi)_06-01-06.jpg

I noticed (@ papertoys.com) that the Statue of Liberty (with a flat figure!), White House, Empire State Building, Chrysler Building & Taj Mahal are available for your pleasure!

Have Fun whatever you're building. There IS a full page of free papermodels there, for those who are interested...

If it's not FUN, what are you doing it for... ?

Back