Estes, what are you doing???

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kelltym88

Reaction score
I don't normally bash companies, but Estes customer service has gone to s*%t. I have inquired, several times now, about a missing nose cone in a kit I received. They have have responded once, yes just once, (all they did was ask me to verify my address, which I have, about 4 weeks ago and I haven't heard from them since, and I haven't received anything either) despite numerous emails I've sent just asking for an update. I mean, it really is taking 6+ weeks now to get to a point where I still don't know what they are going to do? C'mon Estes, you are known for your customer service and now this.....

Which email address are you using? I had trouble with getting in touch with Estes for over a month until I realized their website contact form wasn't working and finally used their sales email address. I then got a response within hours.

Which email address are you using? I had trouble with getting in touch with Estes for over a month until I realized their website contact form wasn't working and finally used their sales email address. I then got a response within hours.
I used the website one a couple of times. Scott finally responded, so I've been using that one. He hasn't ever answered back, so I sent another one through the website. We shouldn't have to be going through all this....again, Estes, what are you doing?

I put in a CATO issue (actually 2 on the same day) about 3.5 weeks ago. Have sent 3 emails in to the service email. Got auto replies, but no real action. Scott did finally consolidate the first 2 into the 3rd, but I've seen action on it.

BTW, you can set up an account in the customer service area and look for updates to your issue. Be prepared to be disappointed.

I've knocked Estes a bit these last few months on min. pricing policies or high prices of the bring-backs, but their customer service was always great. I have been very disappointed and frankly shocked at the lack of response to my latest issue. I mean if they said "sorry, we can't help you." or "We're busy, please give us a week or 2 and we'll get back to you." That would be better than just dead silence.

"BTW, you can set up an account in the customer service area and look for updates to your issue. Be prepared to be disappointed."

I did that...and thus the reason for my post.

I called this morning, and yep, had to leave a message.

Back