• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Estes TK-5 #0805 Mini-Bomarc kit

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DWolman

Reaction score
Hi all! Am trying to thin out my collection a bit...too many kits that I won't be able to get to.

Selling an Estes TK-5 #0805 Mini-Bomarc kit - was available between 1972 and 1979. It's a detailed scale model, based on BT-20 and flies on mini motors. Skill level 3. The finished model is 11.75" tall and features:
- scale model
- Canadian air force decor
- parachute recovery

This kit is sealed in the package, never opened and looks great....Estes 1970's two-color packaging. ready for you to build or add to your collection.

Asking $85 shipped within the CONUS, well packed and shipped by USPS.

Please DM to if you're interested - I accept PayPal, Venmo, and most other common methods.

Thanks for checking this one out!

Attachments

• IMG_2324.jpeg
    IMG_2324.jpeg
    847.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2325.jpeg
    IMG_2325.jpeg
    850 KB · Views: 0
Hey all - this kit is still available - please DM if interested…thanks!

Somehow this one is still available…its a great kid, lots of detail and a fun build for the size :)

Price reduced to $75 shipped in the CONUS

This one is still available - reduced to $70 shipped in CONUS. Thanks for looking!

Back