• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Found Estes Scud B #1340

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rocketteer

OLLIE-OOP MODEL ROCKETS (Toby)
Reaction score
Looking for a Estes Russian Scud B #1340
Offering cash or trade
Trade Estes ALCM CRUISE MISSILE

I've got lots to trade. What are you currently looking for?

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20220409-223334_Messenger.jpg
    SmartSelect_20220409-223334_Messenger.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 15

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20220410-185525_Google.jpg
    SmartSelect_20220410-185525_Google.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 1
Thanks for the link but I'm looking for it to trade to Claude NICOLI and he wants a sealed one

Ah... That makes sense now... Claude's got a goldmine of old kits.

I got it from Google lol
But Jim If your serious ill take it down.

1649636524694.png

I've been using the image for as long as I've been on FB. That said, I don't mind if you use the image (I think you change images fairly often IINM)... It was just confusing for me to see that as my brain was still transitioning from sleep to being awake.

Ah... That makes sense now... Claude's got a goldmine of old kits.

View attachment 513713

I've been using the image for as long as I've been on FB. That said, I don't mind if you use the image (I think you change images fairly often IINM)... It was just confusing for me to see that as my brain was still transitioning from sleep to being awake.
Yes he does. Thanks I like wile e but I probably will change it again anyway.

I think you change images fairly often IINM
The use of "IINM" marks you out as an old-time internet hand, either Usenet and/or IRC, well before the late '90s if I'm not mistaken? "Kids these days" seem barely able to grok IIRC. IINM is in a whole 'nuther veteran 'net league. :cool: 👍

The use of "IINM" marks you out as an old-time internet hand, either Usenet and/or IRC, well before the late '90s if I'm not mistaken? "Kids these days" seem barely able to grok IIRC. IINM is in a whole 'nuther veteran 'net league. :cool: 👍
Guilty...

Back