Estes - Customizer (#1500) Gallery

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HemiLess

Reaction score
My son calls this the "Army Rocket". Notice the Army Man he included in the payload section.

Army Rocket-forum.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd like some kind of figure to put in my Nova's clear section. Just haven't found the right one yet. I've just checked out your additions to the galleries and they all look very good. I also like the fact that you took the trouble to drop them in a space background. Nice work.

Thank you. Taking photos were my sons idea. He just wanted a basic photo of the finished kit in case we ever lost one or had one severely damager (which we have). After we took almost 30 pictures, we decided to start over and drop in a background.

This was built from the same Estes Customizer kit. My son named it the Black Fire.

Black Fire-forum.jpg

Welcome to the Estes Customizer (#1500) Gallery on TRF.

This gallery showcases the Estes - Customizer (#1500) and those rockets derived from it. Particularly appropriate in this thread are the following:

Estes: Customizer: #1500

as well as any upscales, downscales, clones, kitbashes or other derivative works. Even Goonies qualify!

Last edited:
Estes Customizer (#1500) Basic Information.

estes.gif
Estes Industries

MODEL NAME: Customizer Also known as:

NUMBER: #1500

Introduced: 2010
Final Year:
Designer:

Type: Sport (Customizable set of parts to make many designs)
Motor Mount: 1x18mm
Recovery: Varies
Stages: Varies
Length: Varies
Diameter: Varies
Span: Varies
Weight: Varies

Mfg. Description: BECOME A ROCKET INVENTOR! Build and design your own concept rockets! The Customizer Rocket Set will turn YOU into a MODEL ROCKET DESIGNER! Develop, design and build dozens of custom rockets! You can even create a rocket up to 46 inches tall! Estes has researched hundreds of combinations of the 45 different rocket parts included in the Customizer to allow you to create over 64 custom rockets! Combine the different colored body tubes and colored molded plastic parts to create High-Speed High-Altitude Rockets or Radical Research Rockets! Blast-Off your sister’s mini-dolls into the upper atmosphere with the clear payload section. Launch your favorite micro-car, candy or bugs into orbit! You can even customize your own rocket deco designs with over 30 self-stick decals!

LAUNCH SYSTEM includes Electron Beam Launch Controller and Porta-Pad II Launch Pad. (Estes 2011 Web Ad)

Advertising Liveries

estes-customizer%201500-2010%20cat%20livery.jpg
Estes 2010 Catalog

Face Card(s)

estes-customizer%201500-facecard.jpg

First post in this thread featuring this rocket.

See Also: LINKS
EMRR
RocketReviews
Mfg. Page

If you have any additional information on this rocket and/or catalog photos please let us know.

Last edited:
Back