• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Estes BP motor collection - - TAX DEDUCTIBLE

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NikeRam

Reaction score
Estes motor collection - - tax deductible

Up for sale is a small collection of Estes BP motors from several decades of acquisition. The sale includes the following:

13mm Motors

1/2A3-4T 3 each loose

1/2A3-4T 1 each sealed package

A10-3T 3 each loose

A10-3T 1 each sealed package

A10-0T 1 each sealed package

1/2A3-2T 1 each loose

1/2A3-4T 1 each diamond tube

18mm Motors

1/2A6-0s 1 each loose

A5-0 1 each loose

1/4A3-4s 1 each loose

1/2A6-2s 1 each diamond tube

1/2A6-0 1 each loose

A3 ? ? 2 each loose, purple printing 4 12 71

B6-6 1 each loose (has tape on nozzle end)

B.8-2 1 each loose, "special purpose"

B6-0 2 each loose

B3-0 1 each loose (has cellophane on nozzle end)

B6-2 1 each loose, green case 9 - 14 - 73

C.8-0 1 each loose, black printing

C6-3 1 each box of 12 diamond tubes, Aug 1975

During the time I have owned these, they have all been stored in an extremely dry southwest US location. Before that I cannot account for their storage & handling.

How this sale will work - -

PLEASE READ THIS => You must pick up this collection in the Los Angeles, California area. The seller cannot and will not ship these.

1. The price is $100.00 for the whole collection. The money is not paid to me but to a charity I will specify. The charity is a registered 501(C)(3) organization; so the money paid to them is tax deductible under current IRS rules. When you have received an electronic receipt from that charity, send a copy to me in an email. Then the motors are yours.

2 . You must pick up this collection in the Los Angeles, California. The seller cannot and will not ship these.

Obviously the seller makes no guarantees regarding their performance in the future. These are all old motors and this fact should be understood fully.

Here are a few photos of the collection. Thanks for your interest.

DSC_0012 modd 60 - Copy.jpg

DSC_0017 modd 60 - Copy.jpg

Last edited:
Back