Epoxy Brushes

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AKPilot

Reaction score
Where do you guys buy them? I was at Lowes this morning and they were charging $1.30 for five. I guess it's okay, but I really thought you could find these for about .05c a piece.

try harbor freight, they have them cheaper. If you want to buy a bunch then I've seen several mail order companies sell them by the gross.

harbor freight 36 for $4.99

woodworkers supply 144 for $15.99 but you'd have shipping on top of that.

AK,

I don't think you'll find them as cheap as a nickel, but I also recommend the Harbor Freight option. They call them chip brushes and do well for fiberglassing, in that they seem to be just the proper stiffness and don't drop bristles. I use the the 2" brushes for the majority of my work, and the 3" for big tube or fin surfaces.

HTH, --Lance.

Go to McMaster-Carr and look at page 2526 of their online catalog or search on "Acid Brush". They sell them in packs of 48 for less than $5.

I got five for 5 or 6¢ each when Michaels was having a sale back when school started. They had another big sale more recently, around Thanksgiving, I think. I got five, only used one so far, but two more will be used sometime soon :)

Back