Eggtimer GPS Tracker Sale

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cerving

Owner, Eggtimer Rocketry
TRF Sponsor
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
As some of you already know, there is a shortage of the Lantronix GPS modules that we use in all of our products. Our "March" and "April" scheduled orders got pushed out to July, and May is going to be too. Since we won't have any GPS transmitters available for awhile, we've decided to lessen the pain of having to wait by having a sale on anything using a GPS module. This is a pre-pay sale... if you pay us now, you'll get the big discount, if you wait until we have them (probably in July) you pay full price. These are the Black Friday prices from last year...

Starter Set Combos (Transmitter/Receiver)
o Eggfinder LCD Starter Set (TX transmitter/LCD receiver), normally $120, sale price $100
o Eggfinder Mini LCD Starter Set (Mini transmitter/LCD receiver), normally $125, sale price $100
o Eggtimer TRS Starter Set (Eggtimer TRS transmitter/altimeter with LCD receiver), normally $140, sale price $120
o Eggtimer TRS Starter Set, 70cm Ham Version (Eggtimer TRS transmitter/altimeter with LCD receiver including external antennas), normally $160, sale price $130
o Eggfinder LCD-GPS Add-on for Eggfinder LCD receiver, normally $40, sale price $30
o Eggfinder Starter Set (TX transmitter/RX "dongle" receiver), normally $90, sale price $70
(Specify USB cabled interface for Windows or Bluetooth interface for Android)
o Eggfinder Mini Starter Set (Mini transmitter/RX "dongle" receiver), normally $95, sale price $70
(Specify USB cabled interface for Windows or Bluetooth interface for Android)

Trackers Only
o Eggfinder TX transmitter, normally $70, sale price $50
o Eggfinder Mini transmitter, normally $75, sale price $50
o Eggtimer TRS GPS tracker/altimeter, normally $90, sale price $70
o Eggtimer TRS GPS tracker/altimeter 70cm Ham version, normally $100, sale price $75

To order, send us and email and we'll send you back a PayPal invoice... you long-time Eggtimer customers know the drill.

As usual, thanks for your support!

Cris Erving
Eggtimer Rocketry

The whole enchilada w mini?
That will be $147... $182 minus $25 off the transmitter and $10 off the LCD-GPS module.

How long will the sale be open?
The sale will be on until I get a pending shipment notification of the GPS modules. I expect that to be sometime in June.

Do you have any RF modules for the mini in stock?
RF module availability is not a problem... I have some in transit right now, as a matter of fact. If you just need a receiver (no transmitters) I can ship that, as long as you don't need the LCD-GPS module to go with it.

RF module availability is not a problem... I have some in transit right now, as a matter of fact. If you just need a receiver (no transmitters) I can ship that, as long as you don't need the LCD-GPS module to go with it.
I just need the module itself that gets soldered on. How much for one shipped?

Cris - on the LCD receiver, what bluetooth module do you add for real time tracking from a phone? It's mentioned on the website but I wasn't clear what you needed.

Yes, it's going on until I get a shipping notice on the GPS chips. Probably through the end of the month...

I just got a shipping notice from Mouser for the backordered GPS modules, nearly a month earlier than I had expected. We should be able to start shipping out the backlogged orders next week. Accordingly, the pre-order sale is now over... thanks for your orders, and especially for your patience.

This arrived yesterday!
EggTimer Order-Small.jpg

Thx Cris.

Back