• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Eggtimer GPS kits

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rocket86

Reaction score
I'm selling off GPS trackers so I can consolidate down to one system. I have the following kits/units from Eggtimer. I've had good results with them, and some of these kits were to be second units or are leftovers. Check the revision level of the kits to determine compatibility with each other and/or with current versions of mating kits. It's been several years since I used them and I haven't kept up with revisions and enhancements. Some of these may be fixed frequency, but again, I don't know those specifics. I'd like to sell as a lot if possible.

Receiver with LCD and bluetooth module. It's assembled in the stock case, and used about a dozen times. Set up for '9V' style Lipo battery.
IMG_2886.JPGIMG_2887.JPGIMG_2888.JPG

Eggfinder Mini kit. The outer packaging has been opened, but the individual parts bags have not. Complete per the parts list.
IMG_2889.JPGIMG_2895.JPG

LCD-GPS module. Unopened.
IMG_2892.JPG

Eggfinder TX. 917 MHz marked, and I don't know if it's reprogrammable. Unopened.
IMG_2890.JPG

Eggfinder RX. 915 MHz marked, not sure if it's reprogrammable. Unopened.
IMG_2891.JPG

Openlog adapter board & Data Logging Module. For B6/B7 TX. Unopened.
IMG_2893.JPG

I would like to sell as a lot to keep it simple but will consider breaking it up depending on demand. Asking $170 shipped to CONUS.

The only thing that's assembled is the hand-held receiver. Everything else is still in kit form.

Back