• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Eggfinder Complete GPS Tracker Setup_Ready To Fly

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wallace

Reaction score
Spring cleaning time, so I'm going through my stuff and posting items I no longer need. If you either don't trust your soldering skills, don't have the time or just want to save a few bucks this may just interest you. What I have is litterally everything Eggfinder related that Cris sells and more all in one assembled/tested/functional package. Includes Eggfinder Original Tx with OpenLog setup, rp sma antenna adapter, rp sma extension cable and ANT_916_CW_QW (fancy way of saying 916mhz 1/4 wave) antenna. An Eggfinder mini Tx complete w/stubby antenna and an Lcd unit with onboard Lcd GPS unit (for tracking without need for another external device, I.E. , phone, tablet, etc.), upgraded 1/4 wave rp sma antenna, bluetooth module (for wirelessly connecting to external device, I.E. , phone, tablet and whatnot) along with a 2000mah Lipo battery that'll power it all day long, even using the backlight function. Lcd box isn't the prettiest thing since it's been through several upgrades/iterations. Never bothered me personally but I'd be more than happy to print a fancy schmantzy replacement fo r no charge if you send me an stl. file. Safely assume I've either gotten some detail wrong or forgotten something so feel free to ask questions or for additional pics,video, etc., etc..Call it $240.00 O.B.O. (always o.b.o. right?) for the whole mess Priority Mail shipping included. As long as shipping the Lipo battery (not certain of regs. on that) is not a problem, it'll arrive fully charged/synched and ready to fly. All you need is battery(s) of choice for Tx unit(s).20200304_111707.jpg 20200304_115040.jpg 20200304_111735.jpg 20200304_105757.jpg 20200304_105817.jpg

Last edited:
20200304_115135.jpg Lcd unit has remote momentary switches for backlight and Program button (to enter onboard GPS mode) and a bunch of extra holes so you don't need to lug around all that extra weight;).

20200305_085159.jpg 20200305_085216.jpgThat's a Deans plug on the Lipo and those are just temporary Jst's on the Tx units for function pics. I'll throw in a couple new, either male or female Jst connectors so's you don't have to track any down.

Back