• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Found Egg timer cable

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dipstick

Reaction score
Forgot to order one with the classic I bought. Anyone have an unused laying around for shipping cost?

If you are talking about the basic cable that has three conductors I have a spare I can throw in the mail. Just PM your address.2EE0FAFB-D5E2-4A27-841C-D6CD677FA20E.jpeg

Last edited:
About $3.75 delivered from a USA supplier - EBay.

Don't trust me, I'm just a silly High school girl, and I have been wrong sometimes. :facepalm:

For best results - get it direct from the Egg man... and I bet you didn't even know Cris was the 5th Beatle. That joke is so far inside - its like a glass onion - I think it's past my bed time - nite all.

I am the Walrus, coo coo cachoo (I told you I was silly) :headspinning:

eBay Link click here

s-l1600.jpg

About $3.75 delivered from a USA supplier - EBay.

Don't trust me, I'm just a silly High school girl, and I have been wrong sometimes. :facepalm:

For best results - get it direct from the Egg man... and I bet you didn't even know Cris was the 5th Beatle. That joke is so far inside - its like a glass onion - I think it's past my bed time - nite all.

I am the Walrus, coo coo cachoo (I told you I was silly) :headspinning:

eBay Link click here

View attachment 432947

Normally I'd agree with you but Chris hasn't responded to a request for one from multiple emails for a while, and a pm here so not sure what's up. That's why I put this request out.

Guess I'll try this cable, can any others verify?

Thanks Chris, email sent again. Subject line is: Cable Please-As per TRF thread

Thanks for checking.

Back