Dynacom Anaconda

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello

Good fortune allowed me an opportunity to pick up a built Anaconda last week.

The rocket is very well built and was used for a L3 attempt by a former TAP (I'm talking early 90's here, folks!)

The TAP was a very good builder, as I have seen through his builds, and the quality of some of the built rockets as well as supplies that I picked up from him

I am wondering if the Dynacom Anaconda came with a pre-designed av bay that was used by builders? If not, then I am looking at a custom setup, which is fine - I can handle custom. Just wanted to reach out to potential owners of Anacondas to see if anyone had any insight. It will be a while before I get to working on it as I have a very fussy 6 month old at home. But I look forward to getting this beauty in the air again. Will probably shake down on an M1315 as I have a handful of those, and then maybe go for broke with an M2500T.

Looking forward to hearing feedback.

Thanks,
Mike Walsh
Do you still have the Anaconda?

I think David Reese owns the one in the photo you shared.

I'm not selling mine. It was a gift to me and I know the builder was of exacting quality so I look forward to enjoying this one.

Back