Dragon Rocketry Kits ready to ship.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DragonRocketry

TRF Sponsor
Reaction score
I will be listing here what kits we have on hand and ready to ship, so check here often.

2.34 upscaled Ram Jet. One in stock $75 plus shipping
Tail spike 29DD. Out of stock $75 plus shipping
1.64" dia Sandhawk. One in stock $75 plus shipping
4" Scorpius kit. One in stock $225 plus shipping
3" Scorpion Kit. Out of stock $55 plus shipping
2.64" Solar Eclipse, Two in stock $75ea plus shipping
4" Orion Starfighter kit. One in stock $250 plus shipping
Message me here or email at [email protected] if interested. When sending message or email, please include your shipping info so I can give you a total. Thanks for the support.

3in_estes_ramjet_2.jpg

2.34 upscale Ram Jets kits. 3.1” dia, 37.15” tall, 29mm motor mount. Decals included. All you need to finish this kit is your recovery system and an aeropack retainer.

29mm spike DD.jpg

Tail spike 29DD 1.64” dia, 48” tall, 29mm motor mount, dual deployment. This has our modular electronics bay. All you need to finish this kit is your electronics, recovery system and an aeropack retainer. This flies great on G64 motors to 2000’.

164 sandhawk.jpg

Sandhawk 1.64” dia, 44” tall, 29mm motor mount, dual deployment. This has our modular electronics bay. All you need to finish this kit is your electronics, recovery system and an aeropack retainer. This flies great on G64 motors to 2000’.

4 in estes scorpius.jpg

Scorpius kit. 4” dia, 77.1” tall, 38mm motor mount, dual deployment. This kit includes decals. All you need to finish this kit is your recovery system, electronics and an aeropack retainer.

3in Scorpion.jpg

Scorpion kits. 3” dia, 28.3” tall, 29mm motor mount. This kit includes decals. All you need to finish this kit is your recovery system and an aeropack retainer.

264in Solar Eclipse.jpg

Solar Eclipse kits. 2.64” dia, 39” tall, 38mm motor mount. This kit includes decals. All you need to finish this kit is your recovery system and an aeropack retainer.

4in orion starfighter.jpg

Orion Starfighter kit. 4” dia, 83.3” tall, 54mm motor mount, dual deployment. This kit includes decals. All you need to finish this kit is your recovery system, electronics and a Flange style aeropack retainer.

Last edited:
Lots of great kits looking for homes. Let's get these built and flying.

One Scorpius kit. 4” dia, 77.1” tall, 38mm motor mount, dual deployment. This kit includes decals. All you need to finish this kit is your recovery system, electronics and an aeropack retainer. This kit is $225 plus shipping. Message me here or email at [email protected]

I will not be doing any more of this kit until we get our laser cutter in.

4 in estes scorpius.jpg

One Sentinel kit 4” dia, 84.7” tall, 54mm motor mount, dual deployment. This kit includes decals. All you need to finish this kit is your recovery system, electronics and an aeropack retainer. This kit is $210 plus shipping. Message me here or email at [email protected]

4 in sentinal.jpg

I love that Scorpius but that's a bit too large for me. Would a 2.2"ish airframe size be doable in the future?

Sentinel and one sandhawk sold. Still lots of good kits looking for good homes. They want to be built and flown.

I have two Scorpion kits. 3” dia, 28.3” tall, 29mm motor mount. This kit includes decals. All you need to finish this kit is your recovery system and an aeropack retainer. This kit is $55 plus shipping. Message me here or email at [email protected]

3in Scorpion.jpg

Scorpion.jpg

058244A3-F2E0-4B96-9E98-3B42B98F1407.jpeg

Last edited:
I have two Solar Eclipse kits. 2.64” dia, 39” tall, 38mm motor mount. This kit includes decals. All you need to finish this kit is your recovery system and an aeropack retainer. This kit is $75 plus shipping. Message me here or email at [email protected]

Don't miss out on this one as I will not be doing this design again, due to a tubing size that I will not be stocking anymore.

264in Solar Eclipse.jpg

0C13D5CF-3415-4D4E-820A-02DFDA500F42.jpeg

Last edited:
Got a few kits still looking for homes. Let's get these built and flying.

These kits need to find a new home. I do not want to have to move these around as I rearrange my shop for a new piece of equipment that is coming in.

Tail spike 29DD and Scorpion kits are out of stock. Hope to have some more in a few weeks. Still a bunch of other nice kits available.

Scott, I apparently missed out on the swat upscale; if you restock it or the Sentinel, message me. I didn't realize the swat was also a space interceptor, if decorated properly. :)

Scott, I apparently missed out on the swat upscale; if you restock it or the Sentinel, message me. I didn't realize the swat was also a space interceptor, if decorated properly. :)
I have one 2.64 dia swat kit.

Back