DR. Rocket's Motor Cases

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nelie61

Krazy Kit Kollector
Reaction score
Hi All,
I acquired these cases recently and was just wondering on the value of these.
3-38mm cases all with the same set of serial #'s with 1 set of enclosures for all 3and a retaining ring.
Also 1-29mm with enclosures and the serial #1 and says loaner.
All cases have the year 2000 as date of manufacture and use Aerotech reloads. Any info or help would be appreciated as I'm pretty much just LPR guy.
All are Unused.
ThanksIMG_3089.JPG

Those are really nice! I believe that functionally they are equivalent to the Aerotech hardware. So you can look up prices for the Aerotech stuff, and that would give you an idea of the cost new. If these are used, then they'd resale for a little less. Sometimes Dr. Rocket hardware comes up here in the Yardsale forum, so you can probably find out what they sold for in the past.

The 29/180 goes for about $100. The 38mm cases are what used to be sold as the 38mm starter set for around $200 if I remember correctly.

As mbeels said, they are functionally identical to Aerotech cases.

Those are really nice! I believe that functionally they are equivalent to the Aerotech hardware. So you can look up prices for the Aerotech stuff, and that would give you an idea of the cost new. If these are used, then they'd resale for a little less. Sometimes Dr. Rocket hardware comes up here in the Yardsale forum, so you can probably find out what they sold for in the past.
Thanks
The 29/180 goes for about $100. The 38mm cases are what used to be sold as the 38mm starter set for around $200 if I remember correctly.

As mbeels said, they are functionally identical to Aerotech cases.
Thanks

Back