DOG HOUSE ROCKETRY - AMAZING HONEST SERVICE

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pyropetepete

Reaction score
You'll find them here https://doghouse.blastzone.org/

So Luke & I have placed a joint order there and having it shipped to our friend Ted in NJ (building a big box to send across the pond).

I place the order and pay the $13.50 which is nothing on exchange to Luke and I. Wake this morning to a mail from Bill and Paypal

Refunded your Paypal by $7 because I was able to fit into a smaller package. Package was mailed this afternoon.

Bill
Dog House Rocketry, LLC
[email protected]
www.doghouserocketry.com

Now that's

• Service
  • Honesty

Thanks Bill

My advice. SHOP @ DHR

Great!! I've actually received non requested refunds from a few people in the States, reaffirms your faith in humanity!

Unlike the £35 charges I just received for ordering a few chutes :facepalm:

Great!! I've actually received non requested refunds from a few people in the States, reaffirms your faith in humanity!

Unlike the £35 charges I just received for ordering a few chutes :facepalm:

Gotta love our customs lots

Sent from my iPad using Rocketry Forum

I have made several orders from Bill and plan to make many more - great fast service, quality products, and always a handwritten note on the invoice thanking you for your business. I get all my altimeter switches and quick connects from the Doghouse.

I concur! My first (and so far only) transaction with Dog House was completely awesome! Bill went above and beyond the call of duty as a vendor. I *will* be placing more orders with him in the future.

I put in an order late last night (early this morning), when I logged on at 9am today I found a refund on some of the shipping.
What a guy doing orders at night and Sunday mornings!!!
ON TOP OF THAT IT'LL BE IN MAIL MONDAY MORNING!!!!

Thanks Bill

one thing though you could use a shopping cart button LOL

I ordered some things a while back, and while I didn't get a refund, they did send me several extra feet of Kevlar because it was the end of the spool.

Fast shipping too.

Pyropetepete and all,
Thanks for the nice words.

And, yeah I need to add a shopping cart button...

Thanks.

Back