Deepening China-Russia Axis is Bad for America

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dotini

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
The idea that the deepening China-Russia axis is bad for America is the opening theme of last night's Tucker Carlson show. I hadn't seen his show in years, and I was surprised at how interesting it was.

Zelensky: "If Russia allies itself with China, there will be world war".
https://www.jpost.com/breaking-news/article-732145

As always, anyone who is concerned should immediately stop buying products that benefit those two countries.

At the moment, I'm not sure that even my Amish friends could accomplish that.

I wouldn't trust Tucker on much of anything and thats not just the leftist in me. Even from a right wing viewpoint he is consistently wrong and focuses on identity politics and often contradicts himself.

I think people worry about this way to much. America's foreign military doctrine since the end of WW2 and the beginning of the cold war has been to be able to fight the two largest military powers simultaneously. Russia is a glass tiger as we can see as they are still losing in Ukraine. Taking a bit of territory is not winning. Front lines shift back and forth constantly in war. The main point is they are not close to reaching their original win conditions nor their revised win conditions once they got their asses kicked in the beginning of the war. China has the better military out of the two but nowhere near our capability. A proxy war for China would be a bad move. We like proxy wars because our bread and butter is defense. We spend most of our GDP on defense every year and people buying arms is good for business.

I like watching independent journalists and commentators because they aren't selling views on TV. Fox and CNN create divisive headlines because it gets them views. The one thing you don't want to do is go down rabbit holes on Facebook and end up in the flat earth, fake moon landing, and baby eating Clintons. So be careful who you watch if you go the independent route and always use critical thinking, also try to find legit academic sources or eye witness news agencies confirming whatever it is you are viewing.

Here is a link to a commentator that I enjoy watching. He does a lot of the Ukraine war and has been correct about pretty much every prediction. It's because he looks at the past and takes a calm approach to whats happening now. When CNN and FOX were screaming about Russia launching nukes he was doing the opposite. "We have been much closer to nuclear war in your lifetime, some instances you probably don't even know about, than right now".

Back