decals

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve Fitton

Reaction score
Forgive me if this has been asked a hundred times, but is anybody making decals for oop Estes kits? Specifically, I'm looking for decals for an Estes Teros I'd like to clone.

For Vinyl I use Mark at stikershock23.com, who is a denizen of the forums. Seems there is also someone who does waterslide, but I can't recall, I am sure someone will chime in.

Forgive me if this has been asked a hundred times, but is anybody making decals for oop Estes kits? Specifically, I'm looking for decals for an Estes Teros I'd like to clone.

Steve,

I'd be happy to work you up a set of Vinyl decals for it. But being you are doing a clone of the original, I might have a little trouble with the tiny lettering.
shoot me an e-mail if you are serious, and I will do a test cut and see if I can do them!.
[email protected]:D

If you want to stick with waterslide decals contact gordy at excelsior..

Last edited:
Thanks for the info! Yes, was looking for the waterslide decals like the kit came with, will look up sandman's site. Thanks again for the help!

Back