• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

DEAD see the new one......

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All sold Items will go out tomorrow afternoon or Thursday...I will be make'n a new post with Nose cones, airframes, hardware, chutes, ect...Most is high power stuff...Also have a few complete high power rockets...I hope to get them up by this weekend...

Mike
I'm interested.......
what do you have?

I keep running to the door when I hear the mailman, so I can hide that Mean Machine before my son sees it. Let me knw what's going. Thank You :)

Last edited:
Has anyone got thier item they paid for yet? I'm still waiting for my item and waiting for a note that it got shipped. I hope I didn't get taken.:cry:

Has anyone got thier item they paid for yet? I'm still waiting for my item and waiting for a note that it got shipped. I hope I didn't get taken.:cry:

I bought something from Mike back in....oh, geeze, June or July? Got it pretty darned promptly.

-Kevin

:eek: I should have waited one more day before posting that comment about "no email or tracking number". Please accept my humble apology. Excellant packaging, you must have invested quite a bit of time in tearing and crunching of catalog pages to fill that box. The kit was in perfect conditiion and your much loved Launch Controller will be a blessing to my son and I when we launch clusters and some larger rockets. I hope the sale has fulfilled it's intended purpose and that you are still able to participate in rocketry fom time to time. Thanks again, Mike

HQ sent word today that the package has arrived. My daughter opened it and is very excited about the Gooney Max.

Thank you!

:mad:I just got my rocket and I'm not happy!:mad:

"Estes X-15 in the pack but the surrounding cardboard graphics are gone. Rocket is fine and and has never been flown.PENDING"

This is what I read, this is what I got!

I always wanted one of these and I know I should have bought one years ago before they recalled them but... REALLY!

X-15 001.JPG

X-15 002.JPG

Last edited:
Whoa!!! That rocket has been in the pack for years I was sure it was OK. But as we can all see it's not...But I will make good on it and either refund your money or send you something else. I was unaware that it was in that shape. I bought it at a launch like I sent it and had never taken it out of the package.
I am very sorry about this please let me know what you'd like to do...

Mike

Just an idea...But maybe you could heat the plastic with a hair dryer or heat gun and then place them between a book to straiten them out. Just a thought....I will still make it right regardless...

Mike

Guys by now you should all have your packages. They were deleayed a few days do to being called out of town for my job. When I got back I found my PSU had died on my computer. It was just replaced yesterday. So I am just getting back online. I am very sorry about the X-15 and was not aware that the fins were warped like that. I guess I should have taken out of the pack and checked it. I bought it just like I sent it and never planned on flying it. 28.00 dollar mistake and lesson learned.
I was going to post more stuff but after all this I am thinking of gathering it up and offering it to some the locals as a lot. It takes alot of time and money to ship all this. And after some of the posts I'd rather not have the extra worry about how the item arrives to the buyer. But I am not sure what I will do yet..
Too the person wanting the "Red Max" and the "Big Daddy" I am waiting for your offer, and apoligize for getting back to you so late...

Mike

Thanks Mike for the offer.
I was thinking along the same lines with a fix. Let me think on your offer. I have wanted one of these for so long and after Estes recalled most of them, I figured I would never come across one. I was not planning on flying it, club won't allow it, just wanted it for display.

I appreciated the chance to get a bargain. I thought you did a great job on my package. If I lived closer I would offer to help and you could pay me in trade. I would buy from you again if I had the chance. I don't sell much anymore because of the shipping headaches. Thanks again,

Back