CTI Pro29-3G case + closure for $20

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is he putting the kits in shipping boxes now?
This last 4" (Nike Tomahawk) came in a shipping box.. all the rest were home made boxes but none had issues, well made and plenty of tape.. again all of mine were fiberglass. If you get a cardboard kit that doesn't have its own sturdy box. I'd specifically ask them for a good shipping box.

Last edited:
Just received my 5th rocket kit from that ebay seller and not one issue. All fiberglass kits. Who knows why he had issue this past summer but reading his new feedback it seems things have changed.
Yeah, it sounds like they have gotten better. Still, good for others to know the history and bid/buy accordingly imho.

Heck, I've gotten all of my ordered kits from Red Arrow, Rocketry Warehouse and Composite Warehouse (really), but that doesn't mean others did. ;)

Last edited:
Yeah, it sounds like they have gotten better. Still, good for others to know the history and bid/buy accordingly imho.

Heck, I've gotten all of my ordered kits from Red Arrow, Rocketry Warehouse and Composite Warehouse (really). ;)
Have you gotten anything recently from Composite Warehouse? Maybe I should have you order for me..lol I wanted to get the 4" nike tomahawk but performance hobbies told me they have a list of 6 folks wanting them and that CW hasn't put much effort ,if any, in kits for the past few years. Makes me wonder why performance still has them listed and why CW doesnt just remove their webpage.. thats when I saw the same kit on ebay and it just showed up a few days ago. That ebay seller also had a 5.5" nike tomahawk that sold for $480 and$30 shipping, it waa missing the intertage coupler.. I bid, even though I probably wouldn't build a rocket that big, as thats a good deal.. I didn't win but have them saved to see what else cool comes up

Have you gotten anything recently from Composite Warehouse? Maybe I should have you order for me..lol I wanted to get the 4" nike tomahawk but performance hobbies told me they have a list of 6 folks wanting them and that CW hasn't put much effort ,if any, in kits for the past few years. Makes me wonder why performance still has them listed and why CW doesnt just remove their webpage.. thats when I saw the same kit on ebay and it just showed up a few days ago. That ebay seller also had a 5.5" nike tomahawk that sold for $480 and$30 shipping, it waa missing the intertage coupler.. I bid, even though I probably wouldn't build a rocket that big, as thats a good deal.. I didn't win but have them saved to see what else cool comes up
Research Curtis Turner, Rocketry Warehouse and Composite Warehouse. 😉

Sometimes it's good for others to get a warning even when some had no problems at all.

Yeah I've read the story here about RW and CW. Definitely shady selling one company just to make a new one...he could have at least changed up the naming and left out Warehouse on the new company.. I wonder if the commercial side of his business has the same issues.

Back