Cool Video

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMO that was more freaky and trippy than cool
:eyepop:

57 seconds here...according to at least one person, that's the same number of states in the USA.

I could only stand it for 55 seconds. Commumism??? Just thinking of all the buzzbombs and v2's that were sent towards my home country.... Keep your slimey commies vids to yourself. I don't need them.

And no I'll never ever build a v2 rocket EVER. Dont ever care to see build threads about them either. I wasn't there because I was not alive....BUT I did have many innocents in my lineage that were murdered by those attacks.

Please keep your communist admiration to yourself! If you love goverment hand outs that well...I'll buy you at ticket to go. One little whiner there stated that capitalism was dictatership. Well what the (&^&^ is communism???

I could only stand it for 55 seconds. Commumism??? Just thinking of all the buzzbombs and v2's that were sent towards my home country.... Keep your slimey commies vids to yourself. I don't need them.

And no I'll never ever build a v2 rocket EVER. Dont ever care to see build threads about them either. I wasn't there because I was not alive....BUT I did have many innocents in my lineage that were murdered by those attacks.

Please keep your communist admiration to yourself! If you love goverment hand outs that well...I'll buy you at ticket to go. One little whiner there stated that capitalism was dictatership. Well what the (&^&^ is communism???

...huh?

Couldn't get deep enough to know what it was about, hurt all my senses.

I am British.

Jim Barrett: Why don't I like you?

Steven Spurrier: 'Cause you think I'm an asshole.
And I'm not really.
I'm just British,
and, well, you're not.​

(from the film Bottleshock 2008...cracked me up because I have many British friends. Some are even English, and take great pains to point that out.)

Sorry, didn't mean to offend. Probably came across wrong if you hadn't (a) seen the movie, and/or (b) had some English, Scottish, and Irish friends. And maybe a few Welch ones in there too, sometimes I loose track.

Sorry, didn't mean to offend. Probably came across wrong if you hadn't (a) seen the movie, and/or (b) had some English, Scottish, and Irish friends. And maybe a few Welch ones in there too, sometimes I loose track.

Just so you know, my "I did not like it" comment was directed at the original video, not your comment.

I am a Brit, Irish and Scottish. Probably some Welch tossed in there somewhere. I have not seen the movie as I never watch hollyweird productions. Your comment did not offend me. The video is very annoying although. To think thats the junk being pushed into young mush brains for so long now.

Back