Some of the pneumatic manifolds, fittings and tube for the one-shot oil system came in today from Automation Direct. I got inexpensive Nitra stuff without the more costly check valves to use for prototyping and experiments. Here I've rigged up a 2-port manifold that will go on the back of the column to oil the Z axis. The ports are 1/4 NPT on the ends and 1/8 NPT along the sides of the manifolds. I also verified (as reported elsewhere) that the 6mm tubing will fit both the 6mm and 1/4 inch fittings. Here's another view of the assembled Z manifold. It still needs a plug on the left end. Setting up manifold(s) for the XY saddle is a bit more interesting. But by checking travel and interferences inside the saddle I found that you can hang a manifold off the rear part of the saddle in such a way that it will not hit the column at max rearward travel nor cause any problems for the X table travel. This photo shows the idea with a 7-port manifold. I only need six ports here, but the sixes were out of stock at AD. If I can't find a cheap 6-port manifold I'll probably cut down the 7 and re-tap the cut end for 1/4 NPT (easy since the thing is already bored end-to-end with the proper tap drill size). The other really good thing I found is that there's plenty of clearance to run three 1/4" tubes through the saddle under the X table to feed the oil points on the right side. I'm still considering what size to bore the oil points on the saddles but am now leaning toward going to 1/8 NPT (Q size tap drill). I got a few 6mm tube x M5 thread fittings, but the 0.8mm bore through the center is pretty restrictive, and installing threaded inserts for them would be a complication. M8 thread fittings exist and would allow a slightly smaller tap drill, but the passage is still only 1mm, and you have to go to McMaster instead of Automation Direct and thus they are a lot more expensive. Whatever size I choose, I've got a few more fittings to order, and also need to get a couple of 1/8 NPT taps. Meanwhile the 4th axis servo drive and motor that will be used for the rotary table arrived. This is a baby 100W NEMA-23 motor with the small "L" series DYN4 drive. The drive got bolted to the electronics tray already. After I wire it up, the tray is completely ready to go into the electronics cabinet...badly needed to reclaim some workspace. I wanted to install this drive now to save having to repeat the major work of RnR'ing the tray in a couple of months. I just noticed too that I need to label the drives since the 400W L model is indistinguishable from the 750W H models unless you look at the label on the side.