• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Centuri KB-4 Skylab from 70's

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DWolman

Reaction score
Hi all! Am trying to thin out my collection a bit...too many kits that I won't be able to get to.

Selling a Centuri KB-4 Skylab model from the 70's. It's a classic Centuri kit with fantastic details and a fun build. Available between 1972 and 1981, this kit is at least 40 years old but is in fantastic shape. Finished model is 24.5" tall, 2.04" diameter and features die-cut balsa, chute recovery, huge decal sheet and formed body wrapper.

It's still sealed just like it came from the factory, bag is clean and parts are all in good shape. There is a price sticker on the front as you can see, but otherwise it's in great shape.

- An advanced kit!
- NASA inspired orbiting laboratory with:
- Chrome Solar Panels!
- Docking Collars!
- Instrument Housings!
- Engine Nozzles!
...And so much more!

Asking $150 well packed and shipped within the CONUS.

Please DM to if you're interested - I accept PayPal, Venmo, Zelle and most other common methods.

I have other kits available - thanks for checking this one out!

Attachments

• IMG_7661.jpeg
    IMG_7661.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_7663.jpeg
    IMG_7663.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
This one is still available…any takers?

Would love to sell it here please… great classic Centuri kit :)

Back