{CBR News} Dr. Zooch

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Art Upton

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Cowboy Rocketry announces today that they are now carrying the line of Dr. Zooch Mini Saturn Kits.

“We must beat the Dorillians to the moon to keep them from stealing all the Apollo artifacts and selling them on E-Bay” Quipped Art Upton, the obviously delirious pad manager at Cowboy Rocketry.<br>
SA5.jpg

“I’ve been thinking hard about it now for a few weeks” Art said as he sat down his bud light, “Dr. Zooch’s Saturn Platform just can’t be beat for quality and cost. Dr. Zooch has increased his program’s output to beat the Dorillians and now does cheap on an even larger scale”

“We found that Dr. Zooch solved the problem of most large Saturn kits for you, ant-scale. His kits won’t cost you a ton of cash and you can build it in an uninterrupted rainy weekend. Everything you need is in the kit -- he even gives you extra decals and stuff for when you screw up.”

“So you can buy it, build it, crash it and WHO CARES?!, I sell you another one!”

Moving away from Art while he further enjoys his beer, we suggest you see the Zooch Saturn program at:
CowboyRocketry.com
{Source: taken from cbr press wire}

Art, are you going to be at NARCON this year? And, if so, will you be bringing some of these?

Originally posted by KermieD
Art, are you going to be at NARCON this year? And, if so, will you be bringing some of these?

Yes, like last year, we will be at Narcon.

God willing we will have as many items like these as we possibly can !

"darn that evil Dorillian master"

I'm finally getting to the Semroc Laser-X I got from you last year....and I was sorely tempted to fork over the money for your BoosterVision setup. If you'd have been around on Sunday, you'd probably have had me.

I'm finally getting to the Semroc Laser-X I got from you last year....and I was sorely tempted to fork over the money for your BoosterVision setup. If you'd have been around on Sunday, you'd probably have had me.

well, always tell your spouse, if a years gone by, and I still want (need) it , then I must have it.

Hehe. I may take you up on it this year. There's a lot of great new stuff out there and between then and now I bought a house, so the budget is a touch tighter. Your setup really grabbed my attention though and I haven't worked out my kit/gear budget yet (no clue what's in the annual change jar either), but I'm definitely curious. At the risk of hijacking this thread, is there a way to hook the receiver set straight to my DV camcorder? Let me know if you want me to start a new thread for this to keep this one on your Dr. Zooch offerings.

Let me know if you want me to start a new thread for this to keep this one on your Dr. Zooch offerings.

you can use a mini GearCam from BoosterVision.com on your Saturn 1b.

the receiver uses NTSC video/audio on RCA jacks. My CamCorder lets me input video/audio. Many do not, they only output NTSC.

If your inputs, KEWL, w00t! and all !

the mini GearCam will be grand at BONG

I think mine does that, but I'll have to make sure. I was hoping for FireWire.

And you're right. Bong would be a great place to have video of, so long as I don't plant it on the pond like last year.

Latest posts

Back