Canopy website

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Eurmax was $290 shipped from Amazon. (It's actually a little cheaper now.) It was only 10x10, but I neither need nor can transport larger. I had seen many Eurmax popups in service at launches I'd attended and was therefore quite confident in the purchase. Other brands are very likely as good, but I'd wait for someone else to test the water.

OK... You got me...

I was thinking this was going to be about aircraft canopies.

way back in the day when I use to have a mobile car detailing service I was buying 12x16 for around $100. I used coffee cans with pole supports cemented in to keep the canopy from blowing over and it was an easy way to set it up. It work pretty well, but hey that was 30 years ago. I do like the mesh tops.

My Eurmax was $290 shipped from Amazon. (It's actually a little cheaper now.) It was only 10x10, but I neither need nor can transport larger. I had seen many Eurmax popups in service at launches I'd attended and was therefore quite confident in the purchase. Other brands are very likely as good, but I'd wait for someone else to test the water.
Great product! I own their 10x20.

Back