• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Built BaddAzz Rocketry 54mm Defender MKIII

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LT130TH

Reaction score
Well that was quick. SOLD

Hello, all. This is another rocket I purchased here, from blackjack2564. Except for paint, it's exactly as I received it from CJ, back in 2019. Never flown by me - just hanging out in my office.

Dual deploy, complete with chutes, motor retention, 38mm motor adaptor [tailcone], shock cord, nomex chute protectors, aluminum bulk plates, original Delrin ramjet nosecone, and a Rocketry Warehouse thin-wall, Von Karman, filament-wound fiberglass nosecone with coupler (unassembled)...

Flies on 54mm or 38mm

Complete build thread is here: https://www.rocketryforum.com/threa...iam-build-fly-dang-thats-a-tonguetwist.44579/

$200.00 shipped to anywhere in the contiguous U.S., or $180.00 picked up in the Dallas/Fort Worth area.

Defender001.jpgDefender002.jpgDefender003.jpgDefender004.jpgDefender005.jpgDefender006.jpgDefender007.jpg

Last edited:
Back