BT-20 Clear Plastic Tube????

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you! Those are good, but only 2.75” long. Looking for full length tubes. Assuming Estes (in China) is cutting those down from longer tubes, I’ve gotta believe they’re available out there somewhere! 😉

Yeah, I really thought they ought to be available from somewhere. Apogee doesn't have smaller than BT-50, Balsa Machining Services doesn't have clear tube, e-rockets, Sirius Rocketry don't have it either.

These folks have something that may work. But you have to buy in bulk! LOL Looks like their "Thin Wall" 18.1mm ID might be just what I need. Gonna give them a shot, but do I really need 100 of these things??? 😕

https://cleartecpackaging.com/

Thanks Bernard! That's perfect!

You just saved me from having to devote an entire room to storing a bulk order! 😅

You might want check the website from Semroc at erockets.biz (?), I have gotten ALL sorts of odd hard to find things from them as well as the more common items. It's mind boggling what they have.

You might want check the website from Semroc at erockets.biz (?), I have gotten ALL sorts of odd hard to find things from them as well as the more common items. It's mind boggling what they have.
@mbeels looked at eRockets, as he noted above. I also looked before I posted the link to ASP. Nothing smaller than PST-50, at least right now, at eRockets.

Thanks again Bernard. I have been communicating with Andy, and you're right, from what I gather, he is definitely good people! Got my tubes on their way!

Back