• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of multi-channel sound.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive The Rocketry Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

Boost glider

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kpklein

Reaction score
Got tired of recovery issues so I made a boost glider. It is a scaled down version of a design I made 25 years ago that was powered by a D-12. It was about 3 ft. long and flew very nicley. This one is 5.75 in. long. The elivons are actuated by an elastic thread that pulls up when the engine is ejected.

https://youtu.be/S1iiYCFPVqY

Last edited:
I've been building MMX boost gliders since the motors became available but nothing as complex and beautiful as what you've done here. BRAVO!:clap:

Very nice job. Have you ever build one that will glide longer before touch down?

That was one of the nicest looking gliders I have seen at any scale. It is certainly the nicest MMX I have seen.

Back