• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ball Mill, Kitchen Aid Mixer, ATF-compliant explosives "day box", delivery to URRF

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ghp3

Reaction score
All:

I have available for sale a complete United Nuclear 15lb Ball Mill, along with a second drum. The lot will also include some additional parts including a third drum without a lid and a base and motor that might be usable for a second mill. This 15lb ball mill has an 18 cup capacity. The mill and drums are lightly used but in excellent condition. The additional parts include a second mill base with motor (working). Missing from making this a working mill are the two rollers that the drum turns on and the belt connecting the motor to the rotors. If you can find or jury-rig replacement parts, you'd have a second mill. A small bag of metallic milling media is also included. Information about the mill is available at https://unitednuclear.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=25_35&products_id=364, but they list the mill as out of stock. Asking price for the whole package is $200.

I also have a Kitchen Aid, model K45SSWH mixer. It has a 4.5qt bowl and 250 watts of power. At first inspection I thought it was brand new it was so clean, but I did see a few small areas of propellant residue under the lip of the bowl. It can easily handle 1 to 1.5 Kg batches of propellant. Still in the original packaging with all parts and accessories, asking $100.

Lastly, I have a U.S. Explosives, Type III "Day Box", explosives magazine, model ML511. No longer sold by U.S. Explosives, this is intended for short term storage of low explosives while mobile or on-site and meets all ATF requirements for a day box. Excellent condition with a heavy steel frame, lined on the inside with 1/2" plywood. Original price was $270, asking $135.

I will be at URRF and can deliver there. I'm willing to ship, but items are heavy so shipping would be at cost.

Please pm if you want pictures or have questions.

Thanks!

George Pike
TRA 10752 L3

PM sent for the U.S. Explosives, Type III "Day Box", explosives magazine, model ML511

Back