bah. stoopid weather.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rbelknap

Reaction score
My club's monthly LPR launch that got postponed last weekend due to bad weather just got cancelled due to more bad weather. :(

Well, I guess this means I have more time to build rockets (not that I can paint any of them yet) and help my son finish his pinewood derby car. :cool:

I know your down in the dump, but your day will come. Yesterday was a beautiful here on the southwest washington coast for launching rockets, but no! I HAD too go shopping with my wife. Ugh!!!:cry:

I haven’t had the chance to launch any high power since last September and I’m really looking forward to next weekends Kloudburst 2-day launch at Argonia.

Keeping my fingers crossed* that the weather is good.
Many motors too burn; many rockets too burn them in.

*This of course makes it difficult to type.

We had nice weather here last weekend, but my group had a parade commitment. At least one rocket was out in the Springtime air:

So what does the "T." stand for?

Could it be the same as Smokey T. Bear or Bullwinkle T. Moose?

Dan, whatever you do, don't tell them the great weather we had in Maine with launches of A through K motors. Shhhh.

Ok Kenn,

I won't tell about the nice weather we had while launching rockets including a "K" rocket from MIT! You know the guts that helped the U.S. get to the moon!
I will mention that it is raining here in the NorthEast right now and it will clear up tonight and become windy for the next two days.

Kenn, you forgot to mention the most famous T., Captain James T. Kirk!

Back