BADDAZZ Avionics Bays!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eric,

Just messing with you. You can move the sled to a larger rocket. I think a 6 inch would be the next size and like the most common.

I would say it is much rarer. Then again, level 3 fliers have a larger investment.

Chuck

A little birdie reminded me to say "Happy Birthday Eric!" Hope you have a great one and don't work too hard.

Happy birthday! I think your birthday present should be getting to send everybody on TRF a free avionics bay!!

:)

Happy birthday. I have a rotary swithc for you. Send me a PM or email with the desired address.

Chuck

A little birdie reminded me to say "Happy Birthday Eric!" Hope you have a great one and don't work too hard.
Thank you Chris!

Happy birthday! I think your birthday present should be getting to send everybody on TRF a free avionics bay!!

:)

Sounds good BlackBrandt! Place the orders and I'll get them shipped!!!!
Shipping is $125.00 Flat Rate :p

Suggestion for future improvement to most excellent av bays: add standoff type mount for popular voltage on/off switch; modify battery holder for two 9 volt batteries.

Suggestion for future improvement to most excellent av bays: add standoff type mount for popular voltage on/off switch; modify battery holder for two 9 volt batteries.

I like your thinking. I am trying to figure out what switches to put in mine. Nice additions to a great product.

Chris, have you tried Adrian's Featherweight Mag switches? Small, clean, simple mounting. I have had consistently good results with them.

Hi Bill,

I have one in my Mariah 38, which I am hoping to fly real soon. I will have to think about it for Eric's av-bay with two altimeters. I might go with Featherweight switches on standoffs as mentioned above. I like the rotary switches sold at Missile Works, and the new 3D sleds that mount them, but not sure how to incorporate into Badd Azz avbay yet. Thanks for the suggestion though.

Waiting on machine time, I'm out of 54mm hardpoints. :(
I have to make some knife's for a national TV show. I hope to get them going after that.

Back