Awesome video of 7X upscale X-Ray by Tom Kurecka - slo-mo pad cam, onboard, extras!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great video! Can you post the video spec's? was the camera a go-pro? frame speed, resolution?

Thanks,
Ben

My new friend Tom Kurecka does video production for Michigan Team 1's launches.
He gave me the full treatment - slo-mo pad cam, mixed on board and ground based camera editing, and music + stills at the end. Sheesh - we're spoiled! Thanks Tom !!

https://youtu.be/W8idU-S7m6g

Absolutely incredible! I love the original X-Ray in the payload section. Nice touch!

Fantastic Upscale,,,,,,,,
Very cool,,, the original in the clear payload bay.......
Super well done video,,,,,, absolutely super right down to the music near the end............

Who was that music ??????????

Teddy

Sure - the camera Tom used was a Mobius 1080P HD. He says it's just about impossible to beat it for performance and cost.

Todd

I use the Sony AS-10. It does the 1080P but at 60 fps and 720P at 120 fps with the firmware upgrade. They are no longer made by Sony but you can still get them at various retailers. They are a little more money but you get twice the performance.

That was really cool! You can really see the forces at work on those big fins. That motor gave it a nice scale like ride.

Back