As Promised, Rokitflite Kits Back In Stock!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What dappa1012 said. Any plans to make more of these? Those two kits are just about the coolest rocket kits I've seen and I'd love to get my hands on at least one of each.

Thanks guys, its gonna be a while as I have no parts cut at this time. I hope to have a few ready by Christmas and will post here when they are done.

Thanks guys, its gonna be a while as I have no parts cut at this time. I hope to have a few ready by Christmas and will post here when they are done.

It must be Christmas time... I've seen lots of X-mas decorations in the stores... But NO Odyssey kits!:confused2:

When, oh when, will they return?!? It's kinda like the McRib... Just when you think you will never see one again they might be lurking around the coner...

It must be Christmas time... I've seen lots of X-mas decorations in the stores... But NO Odyssey kits!:confused2:

When, oh when, will they return?!? It's kinda like the McRib... Just when you think you will never see one again they might be lurking around the coner...
Just when you develop a taste for the Odyssey, it disappears. :(

MarkII

Oh come on! I already confessed that I made my first rocket kit WAY too complicated to kit in the numbers that I have to to keep up with demand! I'll still try to have some for Christmas (which is Dec. 25th Todd :p)

-Scott

. . . . WAY too complicated to kit in the numbers that I have to to keep up with demand!

What! It looks like 3FNC with a couple minor extras. :D It's almost an Alpha!

In all seriousness though, hats off on a damn fine looking kit! :eyepop: One of these days I'll add that baby to my fleet. :cheers:

Oh come on! I already confessed that I made my first rocket kit WAY too complicated to kit in the numbers that I have to to keep up with demand! I'll still try to have some for Christmas (which is Dec. 25th Todd :p)

-Scott
Understood. But we just want the chance to join the few and the proud. :D

MarkII

-Scott

Hehe...

Really I just wanted to get on the notification list for the thread so I knew when they became available...

I'll try to get wood ordered today. I have to try to do it at work because my home computer is having serious issues... Thanks for the kind words, they'll get done. Just not as quickly as ANY of us would like :rolleyes:

-Scott

Oh, man... I can't wait! Only 25 hours and 8 minutes until I can order my kit!!!

;)

Have a Merry Christmas Scott and don't sweat the kits until next year...

Well, yeah... Funny story though... I just ordered body tubes to the tune of three HUGE boxes. Delivery time was supposed to be 4-6 weeks and usually takes longer than that. Imagine my surprise when they showed up yesterday after only 2 weeks:rolleyes:. Now in the front of my busy store are these three monoliths that I have no place to put in my house yet.:mad:

Well, yeah... Funny story though... I just ordered body tubes to the tune of three HUGE boxes. Delivery time was supposed to be 4-6 weeks and usually takes longer than that. Imagine my surprise when they showed up yesterday after only 2 weeks:rolleyes:. Now in the front of my busy store are these three monoliths that I have no place to put in my house yet.:mad:

How 'bout I send you my address, and you ship 'em here. :D

As soon as I have an Oddyssey kit in my hands, you can have them back....

-Kevin

Let me tell you about this damn "Odyssey" kit. I just moved across country and the "professional" packers decided to throw, and I do mean throw, all of the rockets in one big box devoid of all wrapping or packing material and the only thing to survive was the Odyssey. HA! My RedRiver Starliner was flatten like a pancake....the upscale SR-71 was turned into an SR-69.5. It was just all around uglyness......but the Odyssey, well it looks just fine.:rolleyes:

Bravo, man that sucks, my movers packed mine the same way with metal poles and such with the rockets. Fortunatly other than crushing a X-RV under lego's (I think I've figured out a way to repair it!) mine survived much better. Charge them for it! Figure in the replacement cost of the kit, plus adhesives, paint etc.

Bravo, man that sucks, my movers packed mine the same way with metal poles and such with the rockets. Fortunatly other than crushing a X-RV under lego's (I think I've figured out a way to repair it!) mine survived much better. Charge them for it! Figure in the replacement cost of the kit, plus adhesives, paint etc.
Plus punitive damages for pain and suffering...

MarkII

In hiatus right now. Rokitflite has been having quality control issues with the decal paper he's sourced from different vendors. If he can get that straightened out, the kits will be back. He doesn't want folks to have to jump through a lot of hoops to get the decals to stick.

kj

Back