• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Apogee Instruction Disks

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ThirstyBarbarian

Reaction score
I'm looking for just about any of the Apogee instruction disks --- Skill Levels 1, 2, 3, and especially the Saturn V Video Instruction Discs.

I've got an Estes Saturn V coming my way, and I've never built a scale model before, or any kind of rocket that involved vacu-form wraps, small fiddly bits, and complex masking taping. I was advised to check out the Apogee Saturn V Video Instruction Disks.

This is the one I need most:

https://www.apogeerockets.com/Rocket_Books_Videos/Videos/Saturn_V_Video_Instruction_Disks

I know the Apogee kit is different from the Estes kit, but many techniques would probably apply, and it looks like a useful set of disks for any kind of advanced building.

I'm also interested in the Skill Level 1, 2, 3 discs, because I'm entirely self-taught, and I'm always looking for tips, even on the basic stuff.

If you've got a set of these disks you are no longer using, let me know, and we'll work something out. Thanks!

Last edited:
Thought I would bump this, because I changed the description of what I am looking for. I'd like any of the Apogee Instruction Discs, not just the Saturn V discs.

you could just place a couple orders with apogee, they send a free one along with each of your orders :)

I might have them still. I will check for you. I would send them for shipping cost.

you could just place a couple orders with apogee, they send a free one along with each of your orders :)

Thanks for the info. I did not know that. While I am interested in any of the skill level discs, the main thing I want to do is build the Saturn V. So the skill level 1, 2, 3 discs are mostly so I'll have any background reference material that the Saturn V discs would assume a builder already knows. Right now I am full up on kits with a few more coming from the Estes sale, so if I can get a set without ordering more rockets, that would be good.

Thanks again.

Back