• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of multi-channel sound.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive The Rocketry Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

Wanted Anything Dynacom

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is that motor? I've never seen that thing before!

I've seen a couple of Dynacom and Public Enemy relics pop up in a Facebook group for selling rockets fairly recently. I'll keep my eyes peeled for ya.

Braden
Thank you! It would be great to get one of those old kits.

Hi Alex,

I have some 4.1" Dynacom stuff...enough for a lengthy rocket like an Astrobee D, Tomahawk, etc. Or if you're into cloning a Dynacom with Dynacom parts... a Scorpion or (Air-X) Delamar. If interested, I can inventory parts and we can chat on pricing.

-Eric-

I am also looking for anything Dynacom. I recently purchased a Black Widow from someone on the forum. It’s lost somewhere in Oregon’s high desert at the moment, so another Dynacom rocket would be nice to have.
I have never built anything Dynacom, but I was always enamored with the quality when I was kidding. Hoping to get a chance to do a build.

Dave developed an extreme sensitivity to epoxy and had to get away from anything to do with epoxy.

Here are Open Rocket files for the Black Widow you see in #15 and a clone of a stock Black Widow. I used Wildman tubes and 5 to 1 von Karman nose cones. Wildman also can make the fins for you (he has my Rocsksim file for the fins). You can also find decals at Stickershock.

Attachments

• ARC Black Widow Modification.ork
    4.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Clone_Dynacom Black Widow.ork
    2.3 KB · Views: 0
Back