• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Altus Metrum EasyMini altimeters

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Voyager1

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I have four Altus Metrum EasyMinis for sale. They are in perfect functional used condition. The reason for this sale is that I've changed my avionics direction and priorities.

I will sell them for US$50 each with US$20 shipping to USA or Canada. For domestic Australian or NZ sales, they are AU$70 plus AU$10 post each. I will consider a reduced total if two or more are purchased together.

IMG_0574.jpeg

I have four Altus Metrum EasyMinis for sale. They are in perfect functional used condition. The reason for this sale is that I've changed my avionics direction and priorities.

I will sell them for US$50 each with US$20 shipping to USA or Canada. For domestic Australian or NZ sales, they are AU$70 plus AU$10 post each. I will consider a reduced total if two or more are purchased together.

View attachment 558704
PM sent!

View attachment 558704

Back