AIAA Aerospace America Magazine, Year in Review, December 2023 Issue

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OverTheTop

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
The AIAA publishes a monthly magazine called Aerospace America. Its December issue is always packed full of great information. Each page is dedicated to one aspect of aeronautics or astronautics development and is a brief synopsis of what has happened in that field over the year. Well worth a read and quite surprising at times. If something interesting is found you can google it to get further details.

https://digitaleditions.walsworth.com/publication/?m=7270&i=808867&p=1&ver=html5
cover23.png

I don't expect much of years-in-review articles or editions. I was surprised by the breadth and depth of this one. Thanks for posting it.

At the end of the magazine they have a list of significant events in aviation/space history from 100, 75, 50, and 25 years ago. I am finding it strange to now see events in the 25 year ago history that I remember from when I first started working in the industry. Ugh! As a student member of AIAA in college, those events were before I was born!

Last edited:
Back