• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Aerotech Hobbyline 29/40-120 cases NEW

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

new2hpr

Reaction score
To promote rocketeers in the smaller motor regime to move up to mid-power, I'm clearing out a stash of "sealed in the bag" Aerotech 29mm Hobbyline cases. I got them a while back for a fun cluster project, but now I'd just rather save up for some larger single motors.:) I need to go count, but I think I've got 6 or 7 of them NEW. Probably Aerotech's most versatile case with many loads in E-G range.

$40ea.

Send me a pm. Local pickup in Longmont, CO would be great, but I'll ship in U.S. only. You pay actual shipping.

Thanks,
Ken

SOLD.

Last edited:
I need one of these! where are you located? I live about 10minutes south of downtown denver

I've got more than enough interest now!:eyepop:
Guess I should have asked for more? Nah! I hope these get many rocketeers moving up into bigger and better things!

I am currently working with one TRF member who wants to buy the whole lot. If this doesn't happen, I will be in touch with others who PM'd me.

Thanks,
Ken

So much for "promote rocketeers in the smaller motor regime to move up to mid-power" eh? :2:

So much for "promote rocketeers in the smaller motor regime to move up to mid-power" eh? :2:

They are going to be offered to local club members who wish to enter the RMS realm at a decently reduced price. Must like I keep a stock of ValueRockets motors on hand to let folks try out their first composite motor in an Estes model to help get them addicted.

Those single use 18mm D motors (D10 or D21) work great in the Hijax style models and the 24mm E15 and E30 are great in the Estes D and E models.

The RMS casings will be good for those who want to give RMS a try after a few single use flights. I will also show them how to adjust the delay (I've got a bag full of F52-8 and G64-10 reloads).

They will not be for the hardcore mid and high power flyers who simply want to hoard a few more casings. They will be made available to new folks and those who are trying out the MPR realm and also to TARC teams.

I also bought a few extra 24m casings from someone else for the same reason.

It seemed like a decent cause, and it was far more convenient for me to do one shipment. I don't have a lot of spare time to be running to the post office. I hope this jump starts some of the LPR folks into mid! Better for them than in a crazy cluster I was planning!:cool:

Sorry if some folks were offended by my decision. Just trying to clear out some stuff.
-Ken

Perhaps they still will ... At $50 each :cheers:

I was thinking about $50 including an F52 reload. And my time helping them put it together for the first time and adjusting the delay as necessary (I have a bunch of the longer delay reloads that I also picked up and was planning to offer to TARC folks cheap).

If I'm there, I'd be more than happy to help them put an RMS together. Either that, or I take over as RSO :y:

Back