• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Advertisement: WTB 98 mm AeroTech Hybrid

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redgp4

Reaction score
I am looking for a 98 mm AeroTech hybrid hardware set, if you have one or know where I can aquire one please let me know. My email address is [email protected]

NO AT hybrids have been produced sine the fire at the plant in 2001. Good luck finding them. Many people have been askingto bring them back and I have a feeling they might be coming. :)

thanx, Ben

Thanks for the reply on the 98 mm AeroTech hybrid, I have contacted AeroTech and I was told that AerpTech was planning on bring back the hybrid line once they have the capital in place to do so, they are hoping later this year. I am looking for a 98 mm hybrid hardware set to experiment with, I have flown several of there hybrids in the past but have moved into the research side of rocketry and like how the AeroTech system works, the NoS tank can be filled at home and the ground support equipment consist of nothing more then a normal launch pad and launcher. I have several other EX hybrid motors but all are similar to Ratworks and require special ground support equipment.

that is part of the reason it would be easy to bring them back. They have the market for new hybrid uses (I.E. me :) ) that will buy them for the ease of using ans that you buy the tankand special closure/injector/reload and your set. Less $$$ into GSE. Good luck with the find.

thanx, Ben

P.S. try a salami motor :p

Oh yeah, I was watching Mythbusters last night and saw the slami hybrid. I was surprised on how well it worked too. I think if they tinkered aroung with it a little more and used a really light rocket you could accually get some altitude.

Back