• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Advertisement: 1/48 Saturn V for sale, ready to fly!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sheri

Reaction score
Here's the ebay link, I am selling the prototype for my soon to be released kit, link has kit info, launch video, etc..
click here

what no half nekkid shots of you?? im dissapointed.... lol

just kidding, as alway very very cool rocket, nice job sheri!!! your still hot

That is the most amazing RTF rocket I have seen since getting into the hobby. :cool:

And I have to ask - if this is an example of a rocket you have built that you are prepared to sell, can you show some pics of the ones you keep? :D

This is the third prototype, I also sold the first 2 in the last few years. I dont mind selling them, it's a great promo and eventually helps with the kit sales!!!

Sheri. I have been waiting for this kit, and still inted to wait for the kit. I like to build my own. The question I have is, will the kit be made for a pair of 29 mm as the prototype is, or will there be the availability of a single 38 mm? I don't know that, after buying and building this rocket, I would be willing to risk it by depending on a pair of composites to light. If only one lit, I might not stop crying for a week. ;-{

Yes it will also have the option of a single 38 or 54 mm motor!

Originally posted by sheri
Yes it will also have the option of a single 38 or 54 mm motor!

54 mm? Hot ****! Will those styrene fins be able to hold up?

Originally posted by harsas
54 mm? Hot ****! Will those styrene fins be able to hold up?

I been bleeped! All I said was D**N. Ok, let's try this:

54 mm? Hot diggity dog!

Originally posted by harsas
I been bleeped! All I said was D**N. Ok, let's try this:

54 mm? Hot diggity dog!

They have a 1/8th ply structure underneath the styrene that goes thru the outer F-1 fairing, the main body tube and attach to the bottom centering ring, so I think so, they are on pretty solid!:D

Great :D

Sounds like this kit should be more than a shelf queen - it should FLY :D

Is any noseweight needed for the larger motors?

Originally posted by cjl
Great :D

Sounds like this kit should be more than a shelf queen - it should FLY :D

Is any noseweight needed for the larger motors?

Yes, any motor(s) combo weighing more than 8-10 oz will need some nose weight to keep the CG within range. Otherwise, the solid resin CM/LES will keep the CG forward enough just fine.

Auction ends tomorrow for those interested in bidding!!

BID HIGH!!! BID OFTEN!!!:D

Sheri,

Its awesome! Can't wait for the kit to be released ... I would buy the RTF, but I want the pleasure of researching, building, motor configurating, painting and detailing! Have a couple 1/48 scale SIV/CSM kits waiting for this bird!

I was going to buy the Apogee or Sirus kits, but with this one, I have it all! I have your Sat 1B and its a dream! Its also much larger than the Apogee kit for about the same amount of money!

Same thing regarding the Sandman Little Joe kit. I was searching weekly for one of his little joes, but then you came out with a LARGER kit, that allows for more detailing and it's a MUCH lower price than the $200+ selling price on ebay for the Sandman little joe ... boy did you take the scale market by storm! I am VERY happy that you did and so is my wallet and wife!

Keep up the awesome work ... you have raised the bar and lowered the over all price! I doubt the competition can even come close to beating you :p

V'Ger

Originally posted by V'ger
Sheri,

Its awesome! Can't wait for the kit to be released ... I would buy the RTF, but I want the pleasure of researching, building, motor configurating, painting and detailing! Have a couple 1/48 scale SIV/CSM kits waiting for this bird!

I was going to buy the Apogee or Sirus kits, but with this one, I have it all! I have your Sat 1B and its a dream! Its also much larger than the Apogee kit for about the same amount of money!

Same thing regarding the Sandman Little Joe kit. I was searching weekly for one of his little joes, but then you came out with a LARGER kit, that allows for more detailing and it's a MUCH lower price than the $200+ selling price on ebay for the Sandman little joe ... boy did you take the scale market by storm! I am VERY happy that you did and so is my wallet and wife!

Keep up the awesome work ... you have raised the bar and lowered the over all price! I doubt the competition can even come close to beating you :p

V'Ger

WOW, thanks for the kind words!! Appreciate it!!!:D

Holy .... , Current bid: US $1,250.00 and the auction is not over yet! :eek:

It might make a great marketing stategy to sell both kits and preassembled.

Back