Advance Target Drone

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rocket trike

Reaction score
Here is a picture of my Advance Target Drone that I scratch built and an other one that I did also. I have not got them Painted yet it is a little cold up here in South Dakota. My next project is going to upscale the Advance Target drone to a 3in body.

Tom
Vice President NAR Chapter #638
NAR #81482

That looks really good. What did you use for the engine shroud? It almost looks like it's cut from a file folder. Have you simmed it to see if needs nose weight? The old broked down one I have seem like it has some weight in the nose and I'd like to know where the CG needs to be. Seeing your pristine one make me want to rebuild mine. I think that one is getting moved up the "to do" list.

I used poster board for the engine shroud. I did not sim it I do not have anything to do it on. Been thinking about getting a program but not to sure which one. I seen the card board way to find the CP so I am going to try it. The instuctions said to put nose weight in so I did. Should launch in the next couple of weeks I will post how it goes.

tom

Back