A Parent Never Wants To Be Here...

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
here i thought this would be a chucky cheese discussion.

seriously, no parent ever thinks they will bury their child. :<

I can't watch that clip. I'm sure it works fine but...no. Can't read news stories about kids being kidnapped, abused, etc. It's a personal thing (no I wasn't abused as a kid). I see the headline and I turn the page/swipe left or right as is appropriate. Close my eyes if necessary.

I don't know what it is in certain brains that makes the individual capable of child abuse...but I hope we can find a cure for it. And soon. It's out of control.

I can't watch that clip. I'm sure it works fine but...no. Can't read news stories about kids being kidnapped, abused, etc. It's a personal thing (no I wasn't abused as a kid). I see the headline and I turn the page/swipe left or right as is appropriate. Close my eyes if necessary.

I don't know what it is in certain brains that makes the individual capable of child abuse...but I hope we can find a cure for it. And soon. It's out of control.
I'm with you. My wife occasionally watches docu-dramas on television about kidnapped kids and stuff like that. On those days I find something else to do in another room.

I don't know if the kids were kidnapped or not. Just the fact a parent loses sight of their kids alone is enough to put your heart in your throat.

Back