• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

A flock of Tubes

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlb

Sky Pyrate...
Reaction score
I been cleaning house and will start off by sell off some PML KRAFT PHENOLIC tube, both Airframe and Coupler tube.

These are going as one pack ( rather not split them up ) so they can be shipped at a better cost, Buyer will pay exact cost for shipping.

Tube are in good shape and have been stored in a dry/ controlled environment, some are full length and a few shorter ( like 16" or better ) , including Full length coupler ( getting rare to find).

the list: ( pictured below )
(2) 54mm x 36" coupler tube
(1) 54mm x > 16" coupler tube
(2) 2.5" x 36" coupler tube
(1) 2.5" x 28" coupler tube
(1) 3" x 36" Airframe tube
(1) 3" x > 16" Airframe tube
(2) 3" x 36" coupler tube
(1) 3" x 28" coupler tube
(1) 4" x 36" Airframe tube
(3) 4" x >16" coupler tube
and one LOC 4" x 12" airframe

over $130 dollars in tubes.
so whats a good price?

50% off (naaa) .

how about close to 75% off

All those tubes for only $35 bucks to the first that PM's me

Such a deal.
I just need more room, so my loss, your gain, but!
You pay the exact shipping( long box )

or you can pick them up at SCI power in Orangeburg, SC

sale_tubes.jpg

well dixontj93060 got here first and things have been delivered, hope you put them to good use.

Thank for looking

Yes, thanks. I'm using them to help further our hobby interest in a few folks locally that are economically challenged right now. Adding other parts (nosecones, CRs, fin stock) and kitting them up to give away. Delivered a 3" PML Ariel-like kit already last night--the recipient was thrilled! I think I can get at least four other kits out of these tubes.

Yes, thanks. I'm using them to help further our hobby interest in a few folks locally that are economically challenged right now. Adding other parts (nosecones, CRs, fin stock) and kitting them up to give away. Delivered a 3" PML Ariel-like kit already last night--the recipient was thrilled! I think I can get at least four other kits out of these tubes.

That's a great use for them!

I've been passing on some things I don't need to a father/son pair who come to our launches. They're slowly getting more involved, and both are good people.

-Kevin

Back