• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted 98mm 1st gen cti 3 grain case

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why? All the CTI 98 mm loads fit Aerotech cases. They even include the parts to adapt them to Aerotech cases. If making Rx motors, you can get the needed inert parts from rocketmotorparts.com All my 98s are Aerotech except a 98-6GXL. (I even have 98/20480 :) This motor requires a 10.5 Kg batch of propellant to fill.) This is a 98-6GXL N1000. Burn time 17 sec. The U shaped grain boosts the off the pad thrust.
N800 23.JPG N800 27.JPG

Why? All the CTI 98 mm loads fit Aerotech cases. They even include the parts to adapt them to Aerotech cases. If making Rx motors, you can get the needed inert parts from rocketmotorparts.com All my 98s are Aerotech except a 98-6GXL. (I even have 98/20480 :) This motor requires a 10.5 Kg batch of propellant to fill.) This is a 98-6GXL N1000. Burn time 17 sec. The U shaped grain boosts the off the pad thrust.
View attachment 632154 View attachment 632155

Simply because I already have a Gen 1 98mm hardware set and am looking to reuse the closures. I'm also looking at the possibility of a old kosdon 100mm motor that has a 3.625 ID. If I find a deal on a used AT system I might consider it.

Back