• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

54mm x 2550 Kosdon casing.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey JD, is it just the case? Does it include nozzle, closure, etc? Thanks.

Yeah I know what a casing is. But with no picture and a very limited description I wasn't positive what was offered. What's with the facepalm? I'll struggle through somehow without your case "still in wrapper".

I got a bunch of Kosdons still wrapped in craft paper from the eBay sales Dave Triano did. Most do not have nozzles etc. Just how they rolled.

A casing is: just the casing. The complete setup would be listed as a motor.

I'm sorry if it wasn't well described. .
It gets a little tiring when people ask the same questions over, and over, and over again.

JD

Yeah I know what a casing is. But with no picture and a very limited description I wasn't positive what was offered. What's with the facepalm? I'll struggle through somehow without your case "still in wrapper".

Sorry if I over-reacted. I know what you are saying about the same questions. I sold some things on ebay recently and got some questions that were out there.

Back