• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

54MM PROFUSION AIRFRAME (48") AND COUPLER (8")

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rfjustin

Reaction score
DSCN4189.jpg

Brand new tubing from Performance Rocketry, diameter is 54mm (2.125"), 48" long stick of Profusion tubing in addition to an 8" long Profusion coupler. List price on the Profusion tube and coupler together $72.00 plus S&H, asking price is 60.00 and that price includes FREE USPS Priority shipping to the lower 48.

Payment via PayPal only, first come (private message), first serve. I try my best to ship within 24 hours (or next business day)

Thank you for looking!

Justin

Hey Justin!

Tubes arrived today in perfect shape (good packing job by previous owner).

From 5 feet away, it's hard to tell it from CF!

Thanks, man!

Nice pick up. Hopefully you have a build thread coming.

Sadly, it'll be late this fall or early winter. Accumulating parts to keep me entertained during the off season :grin:

This stuff is for an upscale of my first LPR design / scratch build which flies great! Being a split fin fiend, I just couldn't resist when I saw Justin had the black G12 for sale.

Attached is the .ork for the LPR that I've flown so many times (shortened by about an inch these days due to a minor zipper)...

Still fiddling with the upscale design, but it WILL be sporting a 54mm motor, and thus...Min Dia:bangbang:

View attachment BT56-Skinny.ork

Back