• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of multi-channel sound.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive The Rocketry Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

5" SHAPE SHIFTER!!!!!!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blastcap Rocketry

Reaction score
The 5" SHAPE SHFTER is a kit I designed for Wildman Rocketry, the kit is un built and comes with everything pictured, this one however has a 5:1 Ogive NC instead of the standard 4:1. Unfortunately due to divorce and moving some things just have to go... stay tuned for more Item's.

• 60" Booster
  • 30" Payload
  • 12" Coupler
  • Filament Wound 5:1 Ogive Aluminum-tipped Nosecone
  • 98mm Motor Mount
  • 3/16" Beveled Fins
  • Aluminum Bulk Plates
  • Flies on anything from an L-O!

Price is 400.00 Plus UPS Shipping depending on your location. I ship ONLY within the US and use Paypal for payment to [email protected]

ShapeShifter5_zps23ca1bd3.jpg

ShapeShifter5parts_zpse02c134b.jpg

Last edited:
Gary:

Sorry to hear about your divorce and move. I hope that you are still local enough to wander up to CATO some time??

Plug for Gary....

It is a fantastic flier at an awesome price!

Good luck Gary.

101.jpg

Gary,

Kit arrived safe and sound. Looks awesome!! Speedy delivery!! Thanks. Good luck.

Back