3d Printing section?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Locksmith

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Any thoughts on adding a dedicated section for 3d printing? Its growing more and more in are hobby and I have some designs and ideas I would like to post but no good section for it.
Anyone else thoughts?

The forum is pretty voluminous already. Unless there is a huge following, maybe we could use one of the sections that exist.

Ok. Let's see how many we post and then I will add the sticky index if appropriate.

Blackbrandt created a CAD repository last year I believe.

So far 3d printing discussions have been fine in techniques (or whichever builds employ it in interesting ways)

Ok. Let's see how many we post and then I will add the sticky index if appropriate.

Well this raises an interesting question. I have F360 files I'd be happy to share, some original, some based on designs in the public domain. I wonder, though, about the stuff I've done for upscales of Estes designs?

EACViperCRviolation.png

Blackbrandt created a CAD repository last year I believe.

Where?

So would it be better to make a file repository on the forum or link to it elsewhere? I can make one elsewhere that would allow any file type we want and allow you to link to it. I am not trying to siphon traffic. I would make mine ad-free as long as you post to it from here.

I would be more included to make a stick of a thread to individual files.

Back